Bloxide®is a versatile, rust-preventive, weldable primer with a unique formula that can be applied to a wide range of metals, preventing the formation of rust and corrosion during extended periods of storage. Bloxide eliminates the need to clean metal surfaces before welding due to its enhanced corrosion preventative features, thus saving time and labor costs during fabrication. Bloxide is a completely weldable primer, also improving the weld quality after application, resulting in X-Ray quality welds.
- Ideal for extended periods of outside steel storage
- Ability to strike welding arc without removal
- Temperature resistant to 800°F (427°C)
- Aluminized finish
- Dry time is 6 hours for around 77°F and 50% relative humidity/tack free conditions
- Recommended film thickness: wet 3.0 mil, dry 0.75 mil
- Standard packaging: 12 oz. aerosol cans, quarts, gallons, 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums.
- Can be sprayed, brushed or parts can be dipped into it
Quick application and accurate results: Simply apply Bloxide by brush, dip or spray with no special equipment or training. Coverage is up to approximately 800 square feet per gallon. Industry-safe and free from lead, sulfur, zinc and other halogens, Bloxide is an excellent primer for a wide range of applications.
Applications: marine and offshore fabrication, almost all steels, primer for paints and coatings, and many more uses.
|Old Part #||New Part #||Description||Unit|
|BL4GL||024100||BLOXIDE — GALLON [BOX OF 4]||C4|
|BL55GL||024101||BLOXIDE — 55 GALLON DRUM||EA|
|BL5GL||024102||BLOXIDE — 5 GALLON PAIL||EA|
|BLAR||024104||BLOXIDE — AEROSOL CAN 12 oz||EA|